Thursday, May 7, 2015

Art Show

My favorite piece of art was my labor movement or contest drawing. I really liked the creativity I put into the drawing. There was a lot of things to keep your eyes busy as well. You had the main man in the suit and the two children on the sides. Also, the American flag stood out and gave color to the black and white drawing. I learned that you must be patient when drawing. It took me countless tries to get the face correct and the subtractive was frustrating. However, I was patient and in the end it was worth it. I would like to maybe advance it in terms of photoshop. I would like to add some typography or some imagery. I would really like to learn subtractive because I am not the best at it. Also, it seems very interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment